The western capital of Vietnam
Can Tho is situated on the Mekong Delta and is a bustling city of Vietnam. Stunning scenery and the breath-taking atmosphere of the delta is what makes the essence of this city. Cultural relics, blending between Eastern and Western cultures, are what creates the beautiful landscape of Can Tho. This location also boasts a unique floating market!
Things To Do
Can Tho is a bustling and vibrant city of the Mekong Delta. It’s a great destination for travellers looking to explore culture, history and the natural beauty of the delta. Here are a list of activities one can do during their trip here.
- Visit the Cacao farm in a private Sampan Tour
- Navigate through the Cai Rang Floating Market, where you can taste local delicacies and fresh fruit.
- Stay at a local homestay for the most authentic experience.
- Attend My Khanh Tourist Village, a theme park fun for the whole family!
- Explore Can Tho Grand Prison to delve into the history of the river.
How to get to Can Tho?
Links from Ho Chi Minh City travel multiple times a day and takes roughly four hours on a bus.
How long should you stay in Can Tho?
One to two days should be a sufficient amount of time to enjoy this incredible city full of life and authenticity.
Where to stay in Can Tho?
Staying by the riverside will be the best opportunity to soak up the atmosphere of the delta and watch everyday life by the river.
When to go to Can Tho?
The best time to visit the city is during dry season (from November through April).
Come discover it's beauty.
Get in contact with us to learn more about this destination and how you could present this beautiful trip to your clientele.