Ho Chi Minh City
The bustling city
Ho Chi Minh City, or previously known as Saigon, is an exciting and vibrant city. Discover Saigon’s french colonial past throughout the city buildings and architecture. A perfect mix between tradition and modernity, this metropolis is the economic center of the country. Old world charm and contemporary life is what makes this city so wonderful and different — and the food is amazing as well!
What to do in HCM City?
From historical sites to modern attractions and from bustling nightlife to relaxing parks there are plenty of things for visitors and locals alike. Whether you’re looking for a day out with the family or a fun evening with friends, Saigon has something for everyone!
- Explore some of city’s museums that showcase artefacts from different eras of Vietnamese history.
- Literally delve into the Cu Chi Tunnels to have a look at what happened during the war.
- Taste the amazing street food at some of the local markets
- Visit the Cao Dai temple for stunning, intricate art, statues and shrines.
- Lounge at a rooftop for the ultimate cosmopolitan experience.
How to get to Ho Chi Minh City?
The city is situated in the south of Vietnam and is the largest city of the country. Most airports lead to this city.
How long should you stay in Ho Chi Minh City?
Three of more days is recommended when visiting the city to really get a feel of the place and live like a local.
Where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City?
As the economic capital, many hotels are within the center of Vietnam, and most particularly in District 1. If you wish to have an experience closer to home, Thao Dien is a good alternative.
When to go to HCM city?
The best time to visit the city is during dry season (from November through April).
Come discover it's beauty.
Get in contact with us to learn more about this destination and how you could present this beautiful trip to your clientele.