The land of poetry
Hue is an incredible destination in Vietnam, with a rich and diverse culture that sets it apart from other cities. Delicious cuisine, historical relics, and ancient architecture are just some of the amazing aspects of this city. With so much to offer, visitors of all kinds can enjoy the vibrant city and experience its wonderful culture firsthand.
What to do in Hue?
From exploring the ancient citadel and tombs to taking part in traditional festivals, this city has something for everyone. Take a trip through time in this incredible city, full of wonder.
- Walk through the vibrant Dong Ba Market, one of the biggest markets in central Vietnam.
- Explore Bach Ma National Park for your nature shot,
- Sample the local cuisine, including the iconic dish Bun Bo Hue, a spicy beef noodle soup.
- Visit the nearby Thanh Toan Bridge, a historic wooden bridge built in the 18th century.
- Take a dip in the spa in one of the many wellness centers.
How to get to Hue?
The city is located in central Vietnam and can be accessed via Danang’s airport. It is situated 2.5 hours away by train or bus.
How long should you stay in Hue?
One to three days is generally customary for time spent here, as it gives ample time to discover the beauty of this traditional city.
Where to stay in Hue?
The city boasts grandeur and opulence in beautifully ornate rooms that evoke imperial Vietnam. It is recommended to stay in hotels or guesthouses.
When to go to Hue?
The best time to visit the city is during dry season (from November through April)
Come discover it's beauty.
Get in contact with us to learn more about this destination and how you could present this beautiful trip to your clientele.